Reminder about the RDYFL Clubs Meeting on Tuesday 28th August 2012 (7.30pm) at Matlock County Hall. So please ensure your Club is represented as you are reminded that it is mandatory for ALL Clubs to be represented at this meeting.
Please note the FA have introduced new guidance on Match Based Discipline for Youth Football (MBD). DCFA's Alan Winfield has kindly agreed to make a presentation to the RDYFL on this very important topic and will be available to answer your questions.
DCFA'sCath Morton may also attend to provide on update on the FA's Respect Code, OR, alternatively provide hand-outs, BUT Cath will be attending the RDYFL Mini-soccer Meeting for Clubs on Thursday 30th August at County Hall, to talk through new issues on the FA RESPECT Campaign.
1) Welcome & Introduction(RDYFL - Jim Breider);
2) Presentation on Match Based Discipline for Youth Football(DCFA's Disciplinary Officer -Alan Winfield)
3) Update on FA RESPECT issues(DCFA'sCath Morton OR Hand-outs)
4) Constitution(RDYFL - Eric Gilson)
5) RDYFL Adoption of Rules(RDYFL - Eric Gilson)
6) Registrations & Financial(RDYFL - George Elliott)
7) Fixtures(RDYFL - Clive Pickles)
8) Website & Reporting of Results/Trophies(RDYFL - Andy Bagshaw)
9) Referees(RDYFL - Jim Breider)
10) Child Welfare(RDYFL - Sarah Pickles)
*** URGENT - Change to the Full League Meeting Date ***
The Meeting of all the RDYFL Clubs has been deferred one week from Tuesday 21st August 2012 to Tuesday 28th August.
This is to take account of Chesterfield FC having a home game on the earlier date. A representative (Secretary or alternative) from all Clubs are required to attend. Meeting starts at 7.30pm in the Main Council Chamber at Matlock County Hall.
Please note the mini soccer meeting has also changed to the 30th August 2012.
Regards - ERIC GILSON
Mini Soccer - 2012-13 Season
The Mini Soccer Meeting has been moved to the 30th August 2012.
Would all managers of U7s, U8s, U9s and U10s teams please email me there contact details (Name, Email, Mobile No.) , as soon as possible.
Mini Soccer Co-ordinator
RDYFL constitution of divisions - 2012-13
The constitution of divisions for U11s to U18s, 2012-13 is now available - Click Here to View
Would all Secretaries please check to ensure that all teams are listed and contact me with any comments/observations on the understanding that changes will not necessarily be made.